real pickles banner

real pickles banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2016


PHIL BRUBAKER - I have been living in Brattleboro for the past 20 years and cycling for 16 of them. Though always enamored with bikes and riding them in various ways, I truly fell in love with riding when I moved to Vermont. The welcome social scene and abundance of beautiful trails and roads made it easy to dive in with both feet. I have felt some of that excitement again with my "discovery" of the joys of dirt roads in Southern Vermont and Western Massachusetts. I have raced XC MTB and cyclocross and loved it, but now am content with a long and challenging group ride with a few stops for photos or half a brownie along the way. Much of the joy of riding comes from the great friendships I have made and sustain through riding in this beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment